I am the black lamb in my herd....I am a wolf in sheep's blogging.....Welcome to the dark side of the sheep.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Driven Mad

I am often Johnny Come Lately with most of the great shows on tv, and tonight Johnny was Driven Mad, and there was no redrum or creepy girls in the hallway, just Mad Men. I got a glimpse of Season 4 episode One and had no idea what was going on but it didn't matter, it was awesome, made me mad at myself for not getting into it earlier. So to humor myself I will download the earlier seasons, not that I actually believe for a minute I will actually have time to watch them with all the reading and writing coming our way, but an episode a night may be my new hour me time. So for my fellow CreCommers who haven't yet gone Mad. Believe the hype, it's that good and watching should probally be an advertising requirement. For my fellow section three's come see me if you wanna get hooked on an AMC great.

 Thanks Kenton!

No comments:

Post a Comment