I am the black lamb in my herd....I am a wolf in sheep's blogging.....Welcome to the dark side of the sheep.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What Really Gets My Goat!

I forgot to mention on my first returning blog that on my drive I picked up a goat at a crossroads, I have adopted him, his name is Gregory, when he found out that I was blogging he wanted to contribute, so once a week he will.

What Really Gets My Goat!
.Being the black sheep of the family, really gets my goat, Thanksgiving is approaching, and family tension is at an all time high yet again. It's been a lonely trek as of late. I always seem to be pushed out of the family circle, and have to always be the bigger person to fight my way back in. Do I swallow my pride to swallow some turkey, I probably won't, so it looks like I will have a long weekend of work at a home and homework although I do wish I could see my nephew and niece, they don't understand why things are the way they are and quite frankly neither do I , awkard situations and difficult decisions really get my goat.

1 comment:

  1. Did you actually adopt a goat? That would be the most adorable thing of all time.

    Sorry to hear about the family stuff you have going on. I am more or less the black sheep in my family too and it's immensely draining and frustrating, especially at times of the year like Thanksgiving. But don't worry, Chadd! Remember that Class 3 is your other family!! :)

    Even if they don't see it now, your efforts to keep the family together will pay off in the long run.

    ReplyDelete