I am the black lamb in my herd....I am a wolf in sheep's blogging.....Welcome to the dark side of the sheep.

Friday, October 15, 2010

What Really Gets My Goat!

TGIF

To some a sigh of relief, a acronym meaning...
Thank God It's Friday
For me...
To, Group Home, I, Flee for 48 hrs.
and other times it stands for.......
Talking Goat is Fuming

That's right it's Friday and Gregory is all riled up.
So  What Really Gets My Goat... you ask?

This week its the Po-Po, the Fuzz, and some other farm term only a goat would utter.

Are the Police above the law???

The other day me and the goat are out for a cruise, and traffic is congested, when we hear a siren echoing in the distance, eyes to the rear view, cherries flashing.
So we follow the normal protocol and weave out of the way as do all the other cars now making a congested clump in the middle of the road.
The cruiser speeds by us in a hot pursuit to make the green light, once thru the light, cherries turn off and the cruiser continues at a nice pace down an open road.

Gregory has little tolerance for such things and swears one of the officers took his picture while tweeting on an iPhone.

They should lead by example and start by not breaking laws they are so quick to enforce, Gregory says.

He gets me to meet him after school today at The Winnipeg Police Credit Union across from RRC, he wants to take away credit where credit isn't due he says, he's not making much sense, but you can't argue with an angry goat.

We were both surprised to find out that it wasn't a place you could give credit or complaints to, but was actually a bank for the general public and not just for the police.


They had a sign that said support your pigs, (irony....I think so.....) where you could get a piggy bank when opening an account or you could get one with a  cash donation.

Gregory was drawn to this plastic police bank pig and had to have it.

Next time the topic of having no money in the bank will be What Really Gets My Goat!

No comments:

Post a Comment