I am the black lamb in my herd....I am a wolf in sheep's blogging.....Welcome to the dark side of the sheep.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chadd's Drive

Hi my name is Chadd Cawson and I am a first year CreComm student. On the road of life we need to be driven, and on the way to where we wanna go we may see, feel, and experience alot of things. My blog will be those things, ranging from everything that drives me in my creative body of work, the days I have gain and lack of drive, vehicles I drive in or on, things I notice on my daily drives, people not to drive behind and just about anything else that drives me wild, crazy, to laughter or to tears. The Beatles had Abbey Road but I have Chaddlib Drive.

1 comment:

  1. Chadd, I've just started to read your blog (sorry I took so long), and really enjoy it. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete