I am the black lamb in my herd....I am a wolf in sheep's blogging.....Welcome to the dark side of the sheep.

Friday, November 19, 2010

In a Rut: a poem

In A Rut
Tires spinning
Mind is spun
Dizzy spells are far from just begun
I chase my tail
In this dog and pony show called life
I’m in a rut
Money may make the world go round
Yet makes my pocket an inferno
Life offers a lesson everyday
Not sure what I’ve learnt though
Except my mistakes have the same effect as the domino
One after the other
I’m STUCK
A footless rabbit, a creature of habit
A connoisseur of bad luck
I’m in a rut
Handed lemons, so I suck them through a straw
Much like my pride they are hard to swallow
I’m shown the rules for the dance
Yet I can’t lead or follow
I mime myself a ladder
Trying to climb to higher ground
I’m getting nowhere fast, is what I’ve really found
I’m in a rut
 

No comments:

Post a Comment